Draft script


Draft script for the draft video
(Sarah comes through the door with Tommy, while he’s holding the birthday cake)

Tommy & Sarah: Happy birthday

Tommy: Happy birthday daddy (drops the cake in slow motion and then instantly looks at his mother)

Tommy: I’m sorry mummy

Sarah: Look at what you’ve done now, I told you it was heavy…

Will: (interrupts Sarah mid-sentence) its fine don’t worry, it’s just a cake

Sarah: You’re right (puts hand on Tommy’s shoulder) it’s just a cake

Tommy: (looks at his mum then at dad) I’m sorry… (Runs out of the room)

(Sarah & Will both bend down to ‘clear up the cake’)

Will: I think I should go and see if he’s okay…

Sarah: (stands up fast and looks a little worried) no it’s fine I’ll talk to him.


(Shots of Tommy going upstairs and mum following.)


Sarah: (while going up the stairs) Tommy where are you, you know I don’t like playing hide and seek come out now! (In a softer tone while picking up the leather belt) mummy’s not going to hurt you…

(Through the gap off the door we see Tommy’s face, and then we see him close the door)

Sarah: (walking towards the door) it seems I found you again tommy… (Opens the door then we see tommy on the corner of the room)

Tommy: Please, I’m sorry

Sarah: Game over. (Then we see her shut the door).


Sarah: (wakes up in shock and screams ‘Tommy’ or ‘Nooo’ andthen she’ll go back to sleep)

(We then hear laughs from Tommy and the tittle will appear)

No comments:

Post a Comment