Script


After we were centain of what shots and what camera movement we were going to be doing and what the actors where going to be saying during them we sat down and typed up a 'final script'.
 

THE DIVORCE
Gerald: (walks up the driveway to the house that he shares with his wife, Ellie. He unlocks the door and enters the house).
Ellie: (Eating dinner puts down her utensils when she hears Gerald shut the door).
Gerald: (Enters).
Ellie: Hello love, how was your day at work?
Gerald: (Walking over to table) Yeah... It was alright ( he sits down).
(Sighs heavily) Listen. We need to talk.
Ellie: What is it Gerald?
Gerald: (Places the divorce paper in front of Ellie and swiftly turns it around to face her).
Ellie: ( Picks up the paper and reads it).But Gerald... I thought you loved me! (Cries)
Gerald: I’m sorry. I’ve met someone else.
Ellie: (Still crying) I can’t believe you’re doing this to me Gerald!
Gerald: I’m so sorry.
Ellie: I still love you.
Gerald: If you could sign the papers and get back to me, I would appreciate it.
Ellie: (Sobs).
Gerald: (Stands up and begins to walk towards the door).
Ellie:(Looks up at Gerald) Goodbye Gerald.
Gerald:(Pauses and dips his head before continuing to walk away and shuts the front door behind him ((exits)).
Ellie:(Crying into hands, walks to the window and watched Gerald leave)

No comments:

Post a Comment